Monday, November 01, 2010

The walk

this is my first post since i entered 2B and to sum up things, its not been fun at all. Things have just not turned out the way i wanted them to be. I'm jobless at this point, depressed to quite an extent and quite sure that i'm failing at least one of the 5 midterms i wrote, the number could increase too. But todays walk made me realize quite a lot of things, which probably where really important to realize.
On my left was kenan and my right some brown guy who's name i don't know. But this brown guy has failed a term and has brains as much as me, i'm quite certain about that. So we were walking back from the 222 tutorial and i was blabbering about how I had failed to get a job in the first round .We went on talking about courses and how harder was rushing through the 204 course. I told then that my current situation was not that great and i might end up failing. The brown guy looked at me and said don't think about that. It's real not a good idea to fail, he went on saying how emotionally and psychologically challenged you become once you fail. He told me that he had failed by 0.8% and it wasn't really the greatest time of his life. I kind of agree to that, I remm. how i felt in 1B and how i had promised myself to never give up. Suddenly his small 2 lines of speech made me want and the eagerness to pass all over again. I hope this stays. And I find a job soon enough, I really don't want to spend time giving interviews and killing my time table with something which so irrelevant. I think the next few weeks are go'no test my management skill to the extreme. I must give it my best and imagine everyday to be a new war which i must win.
"failure is not an option"

No comments: