Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the last stv class & 'the man who panted trees'

some might say that social technology a.k.a STV 100 is boring, some might say it's all about writing essay's, some might say its just one of those courses on the list, I'll definitely agree to that albeit i'll put forward the notion that it is probably one course which I have really and truly found interesting till the very end. It's amazing how 2 words such as social & technology can related to each other so much that you can give 10-15 lectures on it and the interdependence between the 2 allows you to relate to topics which you think about almost everyday. So much said, I think some of the documentaries shown in this course where Fant-bu-lous. One them which I would certainly want to remm. for the rest of my life is,' the man who planted trees'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2a4ti6uLMg
it not only truly defines progress but also somewhat showed me one of the true reasons of human existence, why worshiping and running after god wasn't required when godlike character's existed within us. I think i would like to keep this as a memory for the rest of my life.

No comments: