Monday, March 26, 2012

disney the fantasy-which wasn't

probably my first post this term, but life has been busy teaching me lessons so can't complain.
I'm confused whether should i talk about the things which have been happening in my life or the things which have been been going in my head for the past few hours. although i think both are inter-linked so i'll talk about both.
So I saw things which made me realize the importance of life, it made me realize how my life is no different than everyone else. I saw my friend commit suicide, I saw her parents loose all sense of happiness and hope and I saw her sisters soul loose all sense of childhood. I saw a family being ripped apart forever, as saw myself experiencing emotions which I never thought I had. But after seeing deaths of two friends in less than 8 months, I got up and told myself there is too much in life to live for. I got up everyday and saw the epic rope swing, the remember to breathe add and the flying without wings to remind me how a true smile looked, how happiness changed everyone's life. Now all what I tell myself everyday is that their is too much in life to experience, too much in mother nature to see and learn from. There is too much my father, water, has to offer, for me too experience. I need to learn it myself before I can barely even tell anyone about it.
And there is this girl who i lately met, shareefa. She had this spark. A pleasant, smothering spark of life. It's hard to explain, she had experienced something but all she needed was the beauty of life to show her the way, for that spark in her eye to actually light up. But today she told me that she was getting married in May. I wasn't shocked when I heard it, I was just sad. I don't know where my sadness came from, was it my in-ability to tell her that both of us were looking for the same thing, breath defying beauty of life, life without fear and only happiness. Or was it my conscious which was telling me that she knows she's taking a wrong decision, stop her before it becomes too late for her to realize it. I don't know some times only lyrics are good enough to sum it up, 'jo bhi mei kehna chahu, barbaad kare alfaaz mere.'

No comments: