Sunday, June 19, 2011

Forever Young



past few weeks have not been that pleasant. But i think writing this to you, will give a closure to all these problems. Even though things don't look to get better before 25th June, but i think, it's not the date which pre-empts my thoughts but rather my thoughts and the creativeness which i will display in this upcoming week that will change things.

I miss the giant and feel sorry for him. Things never really turn out to be how u thing they will, and because of which i sit hear listening to forever young, the last song which was played at the giants funeral. But then I think if ever i will make a change in this world and would being young forever or living forever would change anything.

And then i look at such pictures, and remind my self what i wanted to do and why i wanted to change India. And why i have a dream and why i wish to full fill it.

No comments: